One of the sweetest things on my list is gifts for family, neighbors, and hostesses and this year I made Baked Oatmeal in a Jar~
How to Make Baked Oatmeal in a Jar~
- Purchase Wide Mouth Mason Jars (mine came from Walmart) and wooden spoons (mine from IKEA)
- Print recipe HERE Baked Oatmeal
- Measure DRY ingredients into the jars and seal with lid
- Wrap recipe around the handle of the spoon and tape spoon to the jar
- Finish by adding a tag, Christmas ornament, and sparkly ribbon
The Beautiful JOY ornaments were handmade by Amelia from wood cut in our backyard then painted with chalk paint, JOY added with rope hanger. The most special part of the gift~ THANKS Amelia!!!
I LOVE giving these away knowing it will bring family together around the table for a yummy breakfast. Hope it gives you an idea if you were wondering what to give.